ROBERDS LAKE 4th of JULY BOAT PARADE
The Roberds Lake Club was not able to hold our annual boat parade in 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions. However, WE ARE EXCITED TO BRING THIS BACK FOR 2021!
2021 Boat Parade Rules
Please sign-in at Roberds Lake Resort during the week or pick up your boat number prior to 1:30 PM the day of the parade.
Boats should line up near the public access bay by 1:45pm. The parade will begin at 2:00 PM.
1) All boating regulations must be obeyed. There has been pontoon damage from water balloons in the past. Please refrain from this activity so this parade can continue as a fun family event.
2) Have your boat number visible on the LEFT side of your boat towards the bow (front) for the judges to see. This is important to note since the parade will follow the North side of the Lake parade route this year.
3) The Rice County Water Patrol will lead the parade.
4) Allow 100 feet in between boats – minimum wake.
5) Please parade around the entire lake so spectators can view all contestants. You must complete the entire route to be eligible for a prize. The more people that see your boat, the better chances you have for votes!
6) This year, all of our voting will be done virtually by the residents, friends, and family of Roberds Lake! There will be a link posted on website and social media sites on how to vote. All votes must be in by 3:45 PM.
7) Winners will be announced and prizes awarded at the Roberds Lake Resort at 4:30 PM. ALL Boat Parade entries that complete the route will receive a prize. Participants must be present to claim their prize. Please arrive by car or other non-boating means. Be sure to bring your boat number with you.
A special CASH PRIZE will also be awarded to this year's GRAND CHAMPION!
Voting will all be done virtually through the link we will post prior to the parade.
* Parade Route alternates starting locations each year. 2021 we will follow the North parade route, and in 2022 we will follow the South parade route.